Monday, June 21, 2010

What are some good free scans online I should do to upkeep my computer?

I have Norton antivirus but is there anything else I should do?



What are some good free scans online I should do to upkeep my computer?



pandascan http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/Ac...



What are some good free scans online I should do to upkeep my computer?antivirus downloads



I use Avast Anti VIrus. Its free and you can register for a product code on there site to use a gazillion times over. (or how ever many pc's are used/built in the entire WORLD). Or others sometimes prefer AVG. Ether Or.
replace windows firewall with pc tools firewall



replace slow poking norton with avast anti-virus



add spybot spyware remover



download/install firefox 2.0.0.4



add these ff security extensions:



dr web %26 coolirus



add Ccleaner



http://browseraddons.friendpages.com
Trend Micro is the best!!!!!!! I would even recommend going to Wal-Mart to purchase it. www.trendmicro.com There are free things on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment