Monday, June 21, 2010

I was using AVG free for months bt i suspected some virus which AVG was nt able to detect so i used

when i scanned my computer with avast anti-virus 35 virus were detected.What do u think is the reason.Is AVG nt reliable or damaged.if it was damaged then how????I updated it regularly .now which antivirus shud i use??



I was using AVG free for months bt i suspected some virus which AVG was nt able to detect so i used Avast.....antispam



hi, i recommand you to use firefox. firefox is more safe than IE.



firefox cann't delete any virus, but it can disable any adware and virus to run in your browser.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox can edit which site/popup to block and unblock.firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!



I was using AVG free for months bt i suspected some virus which AVG was nt able to detect so i used Avast.....avast



Whatever you do do not download firefox! Report It


If I were you I would get rid of avg and avast.Both are totally worthless. Get antivir. It is superior and it is free.
Even i use AVG antivirus.it has to b updated regularly otherwise it is not so effective.U can use Macafee antivirus and update it regularly.It works fine
AVG is okay...far from the best, but certainly not bad. I'd suggest trying a free on-line scan from one of the major commercial AV vendors...Symantec (Norton) of course, Trend Micro's Housecall is pretty good, and I'd really recommend Bit Defender (more thorough than most) and Kaspersky (not only good overall, but known for faster responses to new threats). Run one of those every couple of weeks as a backup/safeguard, if for no other reason than that different companies use different scan engines and might pick up something others miss (I use Kaspersky myself right now, but I run an online scan every so often). If you like AVG, stick with it, but if you think it's somehow corrupted, uninstall and reinstall it, and try scanning again.
Avast, but Kaspersy is recomended.

No comments:

Post a Comment