Monday, June 21, 2010

What are the main differences between Norton Internet security and Norton antivirus.?

Hi



I have just been offered a free update from Norton but I can only have one on my system at any one time.



I am just a normal user, using the Internet most days and wondered which of the two I should keep.



indiandy



What are the main differences between Norton Internet security and Norton antivirus.?anti virus



Antivirus just checks for viruses. Internet security comes with a firewall, site blocking, detects attempts to access your PC, etc. I use Norton Internet Security - it's very good



What are the main differences between Norton Internet security and Norton antivirus.?auto protect



http://www.amazon.com/Norton-Internet-Se...



http://www.amazon.com/Symantec-10743818-...
As far as I know the anti-virus is part of the internet security suite. It's probably time to re-subscribe to the entire suite.
I think there are more add ons with internet security, such as firewall.
Internet security comes with firewall, and more security for online. Regular antivirus is more after you have a virus, internet security is to help prevent one.
The spelling!
Internet security is a fire wall,and anti virus protects you from viruses get into your computer
Norton Internet Security includes a firewall, spam filter and spyware protection. IMO, I would use something other than Norton or McAfee. They're both system hogs.
Norton AntiVirus only protects against viruses, worms, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment