Monday, June 21, 2010

As suggested by an answer on here i am running Avast antivirus, Zonealarm and Spyware terminator.?

I have the free versions of all these programs. Is that sufficient protection for the average home computer?



As suggested by an answer on here i am running Avast antivirus, Zonealarm and Spyware terminator.?adware



More than enough, I recommend Kaspersky Internet Security



As suggested by an answer on here i am running Avast antivirus, Zonealarm and Spyware terminator.?antivirus scan



This is fine. One is anti-virus, one if a firewall, and one is a malware finder. These programs don't interfere with each other as others said. I wouldn't suggest running two anti-virus programs. If you are unsure Avast is catching something use an online scanner like housecall. Having two anti-virus programs uses a lot of resources and often use the same .dll and system files. They will kill each other eventually.
That should be more than sufficient coverage. Another anti virus a lot of people like is AVG. They do have a free version at their site, to which I believe is www.avg.com. I would reccomend having a second antivirus program, as that would give you added security. I suggest this due to the fact that I am a computer technician and know that not 1 antivirus program catch all..... but 2 I've seen to be sufficient.
my friend you f...d yourPC it soon will not let you get on the internet cuz they interfere with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment